As per SEBI Circular few additional steps have been added in the pledging process for investor protection, now in the new pledge system, shares will be blocked in the client Demat account only.
New Pledging process now will be in two parts
2. Once your request is initiated by the SAS team you will receive an Email & SMS for approval From NSDL, kindly follow the below-mentioned process to authorize your pledging request.
3. You can also check and approve you pending pledging request directly on NSDL portal via referring this LINK
1. All pledge requests received till 5 PM will be processed on the same day and if the client completes the OTP process by 7 PM he will get collateral starting next day itself for trading. If later then the client will get collateral benefit day after.
2. All pledge request will be canceled after 9 PM if not approved via NSDL OTP and client needs to give fresh requests.
3. No need to un-pledge shares first if the client wants to sell delivery. Once sold shares will be auto un-pledged and marked for payin.
A. Kindly Click on the link provided on SMS/Email.
B. Submit your PAN and CAPTCHA
C. Verify your Scrip code and Quantity and click on confirm
D. Enter the OTP which is sent to your mobile & Email within a given time period.
E. You will get confirmation that your request is initiated
F. As shown currently pledged shares will be visible under the Margin Stock column in the back office and unpledged normal shares lying in DP will be visible under DP Stock