The Unified Payments Interface (UPI) payment option (Google Pay, BHIM, etc) allows you to transfer funds instantly from your mapped bank account to the trading account.
Kindly Refer below-mentioned steps for fund transfer via
1. Login to your ALPHA/NEST Trader, Mobile App or Web version and click on payin & select segment (EQ/Commodity) on which you want to transfer Funds & choose the bank account
2. Select Bank from which you wish to transfer funds and choose transfer type UPI
3. Enter UPI ID on Virtual Payment Address (VPA) column.
4. Enter the amount you wnat to transfer and click on Submit.
5. Now you will receive a confirmation request on your UPI application and you need to approve it before the mentioned time.
6. Once Transaction is approved your fund will be updated automatically in your trading account under Payin column.
Note.1.Currently, UPI Transfers are free. Please check with your bank for charges if any.
Note.2. Most banks have a daily UPI transaction limit of Rs 1 lac. Some banks can have a lower limit. You will not be able to transfer funds if your daily bank limit has been exhausted.