To dematerialize your physical share certificates you'll be required to send hard copy of :-
1. Two copies of Dematerialization Request Form (DRF) for each scrip/company.
2. DRF (Dematerialization Request form) should be signed in the ‘Signature with DP’ and ‘Signature with RTA/Issuer’ fields and also mention the Client ID (If It is a joint account then both the holders need to sign).
3. The name on the share certificate should match the name on the DEMAT account and if name is differ then attach a Affidavit or Address Proof & Id proof.
4. The original share certificates should be submitted along with the DRF's. (You can keep a photocopy with you)
5. A self-attested copy of your PAN.
Send the above to below address:-
SOUTH ASIAN STOCKS LTD.
3rd Floor, Building No. 5, Local Shopping Complex,
Rishabh Vihar, Near Karkarduma Metro Station.
East Delhi – 110092
Once you submit the above, the RTA (Registrar And Share Transfer Agent) will take up to 25-30 days to complete the dematerialization process.
Note - You will be charged Rs. 150/- per request including courier charges for Dematerialization. (*which is also mentioned in A/c Opening Form's)