To invest with us, you need to activate your account on the BSE Star MF platform. The BSE platform offers a much better investment experience along with a mobile app.
Kindly follow below mentioned Process to open Mutual Fund account with us (SAS Online):
NOTE: Open your account in same name which is registered in CVL KRA.
(1) If KYC is already done but if you are unable to complete Online On-Boarding steps, then you can also open Mutual Fund account by completing below mentioned formalities via mail :
- Fill MF Google Form Online and submit.
- Kindly send scanned copies of below mentioned documents at email@example.com for MF activation:
- Bank Proof - Personalized cancelled cheque or latest Bank Statement in non-editable format (should not more than 3 months old)
- Filled & signed Mutual Fund Account Opening Form (*fill complete form including Nominee details)
Note : Mutual Fund Account Opening Form and Sample filled MF form are enclosed for your reference.
(2) Once we receive your filled & signed MF form along required proofs, then we will activate your Mutual Fund account and once account will open successfully then you will receive confirmation mail and your MF login credentials on your registered email id.
You will also get the confirmation mail & SMS from BSE STAR MF Team regarding registration of your Mandate ID with subject line : "ISIP Mandate Registration Success" and "XSIP Mandate Registration Success".
(3) You may check your KYC status first by following below path and if your KYC is registered with any KRA, then you just need to complete the MF account opening process.
To check your KYC status, click HERE >> Click on "KYC Inquiry" >> Search with your PAN number:
(4) If your KYC is not done, then KYC is required to be done first with any KRA, as you need to be KYC compliant to invest into Mutual Funds.
**Investment done may take minimum 3-5 working days to reflect in your portfolio.
You may do your KYC with us (SAS Online) by completing below mentioned formalities: (There would not be any extra charges for same):
1. CKYC form (Attached).
2. 1 Photo with cross signature.
3. Pan card copy.
4. Address proof (Adhaar Card, Voter card, Passport, Driving license, Electricity Bill, Latest 6 months valid bank statement with bank logo in PDF format.
Note- All documents should be self attested and are required in hard copy at our official address.