Account Opening with SAS Online is a simple process. In this tech savvy times, we have kept the procedure really simple and just a click away. For any assistance during the process you can contact our customer support team at +91-11-4040-9999.
KYC form / Account Opening form links - Trading + Demat Account Form / Commodity Account Form / Trading Form
1. Copy of PAN Card and Aadhaar Card
2. Copy of Address Proof (Aadhaar Card would be valid else Voter ID, Passport / Driving License / Original Bank Statement / Landline Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Gas Bill) - Address proof should not more than 3 months old.
3. Passport size colored photographs
4. Bank proof (cancelled cheque with printed name) / Latest Bank Statement in PDF format / Bank Passbook first & latest transaction page)
5. If you want to trade derivatives, please provide 1 copy of any of the following documents:
a. Pay slip (latest)
b. Form 16 / IT Returns (latest)
c. 6 month Bank statement (latest)
d. Copy of Demat Holding with any other Broker (if any)
Account Opening Charges
- One cheque favoring “SOUTH ASIAN STOCKS LTD.” of Rs. 600/- (200 for Trading + 200 for Demat + 200 + 18% GST for Demat A/c AMC)
- One cheque favoring "SASS Online Commodities Pvt Ltd" of Rs.200/- for Commodity Account Opening
- One cheque favoring “SOUTH ASIAN STOCKS LTD.” of Rs. 200/- (If only Trading account opening)
- Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC) is 200/- + GST @ 18% for Demat Account (No AMC for Trading and Commodity account)
Account Opening Procedure
Download and Courier:
- You can download A/c Opening Forms which are available on our website under Downloads >> Account Opening option.
- Print out the form, fill in required information, sign the form on marked places, attach copies of the required proofs, and courier the form(s) to our address:
3rd Floor, Building No.5, Local Shopping Complex, Rishabh Vihar, Near Karkarduma Metro Station. East Delhi - 110092.
Request a Courier
- You can request SAS Online to courier you account opening forms by sending an email to email@example.com mentioning your address and contact details and we will courier the form to you. Courier charges of Rs. 100 + account opening charges will be levied.
Opening a Demat Account With SAS Online
For details of opening demat account with trading account in SAS Online, please refer link - Demat Account Opening Form.
Once your KYC Form and Document(s) are received, all documents will be checked and processed . If there are any discrepancies or missing documents, intimation for the same will be sent to you over call / email. After documentation and process is complete you will be ready to trade from the next day.
Note- Your trading account will be activated within 24 working hours as soon as we receive your account opening forms and all the mandate checks are done.