Alpha Desktop Trader Basic Functionalities :
Alpha Trader is the front-end application that allows a trader to perform several trading functions that include:
- Real-time market data of individual contracts and market indices.
- Support for multiple exchanges (NSE, BSE, and MCX) and segments (Equity, F&O, Currency, Commodity).
- Various types of orders - Normal Buy/Sell, Cover Order, Bracket Order, AMO.
- View Order History, Trades and Positions report.
- View Stock Holdings and Accounts.
- Trade from charts with Normal Order, Bracket Order and Cover Order.
- Quick limit orders through chart.
- 80+ Technical Indicators for Technical Analysis.
- 10 types of charts such as Candle, Bar, Heikin-Ashi, etc.
- Several drawing tools for analysis.
- Free historical data for Back-testing.
- Scripted Alerts and Scanner.
- Access to public Expert Advisors.
- Predictive Close Prices for FNO.
These features are explained comprehensively in consecutive sections under "Help" option >> "Help Contents" on Alpha Trader.