Start a new topic

Mobile app is outdated

Dear SAS team Your mobile app is outdated.. May be supported upto jelly bean Pls check

Dear Client,

We suggest you to kindly provide us your account details and error that you are facing while trading with app, so that the same can be rectified.

I downloaded the app and the fonts are small that I cnt even login... Attachment is the screenshot which I get when I open app in my Nexus 6.. Android 6

Dear ...!!!,

Kindly note that our mobile app is supported till Android 5 as of now.

You can trade on mobile through the SAS Online Mobile Trading (IOS APP) & SAS Mobile Trader (Android APP) & SAS Mobile Trader (Blackberry APP) & SAS Mobile Trader (Windows APP) and your Mobile Trader login credentials would be same as your Nest Desktop Trader.

sir its just soft request...

we are standing where andriod has launched 7.0 already... (for developers)

Pls update your app

I am also agreed. This app is not user friendly and very much outdated. Some times freezed or stopped to work.

Ideally SAS should follow the Zerodha.

They are also Discount broker. There software (PI) is very good. Advance charting (Hekinashi) etc is enabled.

Mobile trading platform (KITE) is HTML based and several good indicator like (Supertrend, MA) can be applied directly from mobile trading platforms.

I like very much their development and features of their product

Dear Mounish Choudhary,

Kindly note that we are working on introducing a new app and will be launched shortly for all the clients.

Login to post a comment